USCIS Filing Fees
USCIS Fees for commonly used petitions/applications used to get your green card, renew your card, remove conditions from your card, bring family members to the US, etc:
- (I-90) The fee is $450, which includes a $365 form fee and $85 biometric services fee. If you need to renew your green card you will file this application.
- (I-102) The fee is $330. You will file this form if you need to replace your I-94.
- (I-129F) The fee is $340. (There is no fee for petitions for K-3 status based on an immigrant petition filed by the same U.S. citizen.)
- (I-130) The fee is $420.
- (I-140) The fee is $580.
- (I-485) The fee is $1070, which includes a $985 form fee and $85 biometric fee. This is the green card application form. You can file for employment authorization and an advance parole document for travel while your application is pending without paying an additional fee.
- (I-601) The fee is $585.
- (I-601A) The fee is $670, which includes a $585 form fee and $85 biometrics fee. If you are older than 79, you will not need to pay $85 for biometric services.
- (I-751) The fee is $590, which includes a $505 form fee and $85 biometric fee.
- (I-765) The filing fee for Form I-765 is $380. If you request consideration of deferred action for childhood arrivals, category (c)(33), you must also pay an $85 biometric services fee for a total of $465. There is no biometric services fee for any other employment category. Some filing types are fee exempt. See the form instructions for more information.
- (I-821D) The total fee for Forms I-821D, I-765 and the I-765WS is $465. This fee includes a $380 fee for Form I-765 and an $85 biometric services fee.
- (N-400) The fee is $680, which includes the form fee of $595 and biometric fee of $85. No fee is required for military applicants filing under Section 328 and 329 of the INA. Applicants 75 years of age or older are not charged a biometric fee.
You must make your check payable to Department of Homeland Security. These fees do not include any costs for lawyer services.